In 1994 Xenakis Nikolaos started with a small sailboat to transport visitors to inaccessible beaches. His dream was to offer unique moments of relaxation and adventure!
Twenty years later, the same desire is shared by his colleagues. Together they have developed the original idea so that today Milos Adventures provides remarkable integrated tourist services by boat or organised package deals. Our guests safety and treating them with respect and reliability has always been a priority for all the members of our office thus ensuring that their visit is an unforgettable experience... until their next visit!
Contact us for more information concerning accommodation and availability.
• Archaeological Museum • Folklore Museum • Mining Museum • Church Museum
• Maritime Museumn • Prehistoric city of Phylakopi • Ancient fishing village of Klima
• Roman theater • early christian Catacombsn • Various churches • the Castle
• Sulphur Mines • Limestone rocks of Sarakiniko • original pirates hide out, Kleftiko.
• Private daily or weekly trips with one of the privately owned catamarans Chrysovalandou or cooperating sailboat or motorboat. • 3 day, 5 day or weekly holidays in the Cyclades, which combine travel by sailboat or motorboat and accommodation in hotels of various categories.
• "Adamas-Kleftiko" with sailing catamaran Chrysovalandou I • "Tour de Milo & Polyaigos" with sailing catamaran Chrysovalandou II • Excursions by sea kayak along the shoreline • Diving Courses • Geological Walks • Hiking on a large network of mapped out paths